Got a Suggestion or Submission?

Got a Suggestion or Submission?
Send me an email to Niki at HoldingOntoTheMagic dot com!

Saturday, March 3, 2012

[Chocoholics Rejoice!]

Thanks to Chocolate Covered Katie, you can enjoy milk-free chocolate mousse shots. And they're relatively healthy!  I'll try it out this month and give you the report, but I'm already sure it'll be great. Here's the link for the recipe, out of respect to the originator:

http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2012/01/16/chocolate-frosting-shots/

frosting glass

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam, bigotry, and rudeness. Please allow up to one week for your comment to appear, especially around holidays and during school breaks when I may be taking a hiatus from the internet. Otherwise, I welcome feedback and hope to hear your kind words soon!